Friday, September 16, 2005

The Internet Stock Blog » Four Stock Implications of Google Blog Search (GOOG, IACI, MSFT, YHOO)

The Internet Stock Blog » Four Stock Implications of Google Blog Search (GOOG, IACI, MSFT, YHOO)

Good article. Google again puts out a superior product. I have played around with blogsearch.google.com and am pleased to find timely info. I have already seen a change in my Google Sidebar. It already feeds blogs that are relevant to my searches.

I look forward to Google Finance. Portfolios in my sidebar will be constantly updated with news, price, charts and all right at the one click level.

Although I'm a big fan of Yahoo, Fellow blogger David Jackson in his blog Internet Stock blog highlights how Google is passing Yahoo in his blog Google is still Outgrowing Yahoo"

0 comments: