Monday, August 08, 2005

TWO LITTLE GIRLS ALL GROWN UP!

Last week I bragged on the account of my youngest daughter. She has made 100% on her invested capital in the stock market in less than two years. Her largest holding, GT, has done much better.

This week I must put in my two cents (26.4 cents according to JLP) in regard to my other daughter. She has practiced a disciplined approach, traded relatively infrequently and bought good values. In the month of July, her retirement account did very well. However, her individual stock account did better than one should ever expect to do. Her account was up 29% in one month!

Good job Courtney!

COURTNEY IS RIDDING THE BULL! IN MY NEXT ARTICLE I WILL WRITE ABOUT THE GOOD NEWS THAT IS AROUND THE CORNER. YOU MIGHT WANT TO BE ON BOARD BEFORE THE GOOD NEWS HITS!

0 comments: