Saturday, October 01, 2005

Free Wirless Internet in San Francisco!

Internet News Article Reuters.co.uk

Google has offered free wireless internet services in San Francisco. This could be the start of something big!

I have had about as much fun as I can stand dealing with Cingular the past couple of weeks. I purchased a new Treo 650 and paid an extra $39.99 per month for unlimited internet access. The set up has been a total mess and the help from several of the sales reps has been horrible. Some of the features are neat but there is an extra charge of $.25 per message every which way you turn.

Please, please, Google, please, offer free wireless in North Carolina as soon as possible! Just a few weeks ago, after dealing with Time Warner in Myrtle Beach, I said no company could beat Time Warner for horrible customer relations. I stand corrected. Cingular is where I am trapped for the next two years. I can only hope I don't have to deal with them much. Go Google, Go!

0 comments: