Tuesday, September 20, 2005

PAPAW MILLER

Just call me Papaw Miller. My oldest daughter Courtney and my "favorite son-in-law", Jonathan Tucker are expecting the arrival of a child around March 23, 2006. When I was a child, I had a Papaw Miller and a Papaw Reavis. I will take any name this child gives me but, for now, I think of myself as Papaw Miller.

I have already spent an hour in Babies-R-Us. The technology of using a hand held bar-code reader to register for gifts is fascinating. (My girls ask me where I have been.) I am usually aware of trends early in the cycle but obviously I do not do a lot of shopping. By the way, I plan to write about posting your grocery list to your Google Sidebar. The Google Sidebar is just another revolutionary tool Google is using to take over the internet. Stay tuned!

Praying for this child is first among my tasks. The second will be to set up the college fund. (Donations will be accepted:)

Add this little one and family to your own prayer list for me. God is good, all the time.

0 comments: