Friday, June 24, 2005

TWO PERCENT OFF ALL TIME HIGHS

Investors sometimes need a thick skin. Yes, I am a raving BULL. Yes, the Dow was down triple digits yesterday. So what, my account values are within 2% of their all time highs. Even our aggressive account, loaded up with airline stocks, is within 2% of its all time high. This account had exceptionally good returns from October 2002 to January 2005. During the first three months of 2005 it did very poorly. However, it recovered and then some in April and May.

No one knows if an index break out will be soon. I believe it will happen by November. Those who think it is funny that I keep writing about a BULL market are obviously invested in the wrong stocks.

BUY THE BULL. IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING THE BULL LET ME KNOW; I'D BE GLAD TO HELP!

0 comments: