Saturday, April 02, 2005

Outstanding Portfolio Performance!

View Our Stock of the Week Performance Record

We thought we had the bugs worked out to show our Stock of the Week performance record. We were trying to link to a CBSMarketWatch portfolio. The sign-in feature is apparently getting in the way.

I have 42 years of investment experience and I love what the internet has done to reduce the cost of getting information and the cost of investing. I doubt that I will ever be a "good" webmaster. I have an assistant who has on-the-job training. We are persistent folks. We will get this done. If you have suggestions, please let us know.

By the way, we know it should be easy to post only the first "teaser" paragraph to a long blog and require a click to see the rest. We don't have a clue as to how this is done; HELP!

0 comments: